Bringing a creative and enthusiastic approach, Ryan helps organizations implement content strategies, developing articles, blog posts, white papers and e-books.
He has a background in social media, including working with two publications to develop and shape its social strategies. With experience in a public relations firm, he understands the needs of his clients while producing clean copy and a finished product.
Ryan Derousseau is a rare talent — He is an organized project manager as well as a detail-oriented editor and creative journalist/writer. — Julie Hochheiser Ilkovich, Managing Partner, Masthead Media Company
Some projects that he has worked on in a contracting capacity include:
- Developing numerous blog posts that cover a company event or provide customers insight and information
- Creating white papers geared to a B2B audience, in technology and education, among other fields
- Managing social media feeds, including content planning, strategy development and execution
- Ghostwriting articles for C-Suite level management, while working comfortably with them to ensure the content matches their voice and tone
- Providing oversight on projects that involve multiple writers and editors, while also serving as the company-facing voice to clients
- Offering strategic guidance in how to manage and implement a content strategy
- Handling any other content-focused project you may need
If you would like to know more about Ryan’s services, please feel free to contact him here.
*As a journalist, Ryan does not take any projects that he feels could create a conflict of interest with his work. Nor will he ever cover a company or person that he has worked with as a client.